Sunday, October 25, 2009

jwh-018 and nitrous

I've been toying with various methods of dosing jwh-018 orally, since I don't like smoking very much. Recently I dropped 5 milligrams of jwh-018 in isopropyl alcohol solution onto fifty sugarcubes. Unfortunately, these just weren't active at all. My guess was the jwh-018 needed to be dissolved in a fatty substance to increase it's absorption in my gut, which should sound familiar if anyone has ever cooked with cannibinoids before. I tried adding a cube a hot cocoa, but the fat in the milk didn't help.

I needed to do something with all these sugarcubes, so I decided to make caramel, which has a high fat content. I looked up a recipe online and got to work. About twenty minutes later, I had some tasty looking caramel. I let it cool and then cut it into approximately fifty cubes, so that each caramel cube would contain roughly the desired dose of 5 milligrams. Taking the very smallest cube I could find, I decided to test my handiwork and gauge the potency. It tasted pretty good!

The initial effects hit me really quickly. I've dosed jwh-018 orally before, but my normal method involves dissolving it in vegetable oil and pouring it in a gel cap. This delays the onset of the high at least a half hour, and from there the comeup is pretty gradual. I guess I was expecting a similar gradual lift off, but that's not what I got. It was actually pretty surprising, and at first I didn't recognize the effects as being stoned. We're talking about five minutes from sober to first alerts, which is remarkably fast for an orally ingested compound. I could feel the effects building rapidly, and I decided I needed something to ease myself into the experience. I grabbed my whipped cream maker and loaded it with three canisters of nitrous.

I inhaled the nitrous over the next minute or so, and experienced the incredible bliss that is nitrous. When I came back, the jwh-018 had kicked into overdrive. It felt less like marijuana and more like LSD. I had strong trails and some strange open-eyed visuals. The shadows on the wall didn't have a smooth outline, and instead were pixelated, like an old nintendo game. I decided to do some more nitrous. I loaded my whipped cream maker with two canisters and inhaled deeply.

The effects built extremely rapidly, with an exponentially-increasing euphoric body high that grew so intense I couldn't contain it. All I could do was lay in complete submission to this incredible sensation. I found myself floating in a warm, red vertical sea of pixelated fractal patterns. The sensation seemed so much more than just a physical feeling. It seemed to have meaning. It felt spiritual. I was completely overwhelmed with this powerful force and could do nothing at all but lay humbled before it. It occurred to me that this was the most basic state of being, and that everything we feel and experience is just an obscuring surface layer to our true nature.

I slowly came back, and I felt amazing. I put the nitrous away, since it's too easy to go through an entire box without realizing it. I was pretty high, but the effects seemed trivial compared to the nitrous experience. Since I didn't really expect to trip, the nitrous certainly took the edge off. I had very noticeable time dilation, but this slowly faded over the next half hour. For the next two hours, I was supremely baked. The experience lasted the rest of the night and I woke up mildly stoned.

I am very happy with my jwh-018 caramels. They are quite potent and fast acting, which should allow me to better titrate my dose in the future. I'll just eat a quarter of a caramel every five to ten minutes until I'm at just the right level.

I've tried jwh-018 many different ways. So far, this has produced the most enjoyable results.

No comments:

Post a Comment